Wednesday, 13 December 2017

Wed - 13/12/17

am
I did my Thursday morning with Maisie route ... the Royal Oak hill route. Maisie won't be doing this again (due to her heart murmur). I reported it to the runners group on Facebook thus ...

Dilly Ding Dilly Dong... I did my Thursday morning recovery route. The one I normally do with my pooch but she has retired from running after being diagnosed with a heart murmur. 🐕 Unlike the miserable attempt I made at running a couple of weeks ago this went OK. Felt a weakness in my left ankle so I'll get the wobble board out. Piriformis and Groin OK but will it react badly later? I shall see. 4K was enough. Jog walk on Royal Oak Hill to be expected etc... Hapus iawn! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.