Sunday, 13 August 2017

Thu - 03/08/17

I did the EMACS 2017 5000 metres.

I was seeded into the slow race which in view of my current form was a good thing.

The weather was atrocious. I set off at sub 21 pace but could not hold it. It felt like I was quite isolated since I could not hold on to the runners in front and I sensed that no-one behind me was going to threaten. That kind of confirmed my pre-race research.

Pos. Bib Athlete Mark
1 3411 PICARRA Jose  POR PORTUGAL 19:18.8
2 3230 SKRETTEBERG Arne  NOR NORWAY 20:50.5
3 2411 STAIGER Harald  GER GERMANY 21:07.5
4 1018 RANNANPAA Jouko  FIN FINLAND 21:25.6
5 1632 PROFFITT David  GBR GREAT BRITAIN & N. IRELAND 21:49.5
6 1985 HERTEL Klaus Peter  GER GERMANY 21:58.4
7 2829 PANCELLI Uliviero  ITA ITALY 22:04.8
8 3758 VESTERLUND Hans-goeran  SWE SWEDEN 22:10.4
9 1427 DOLTON Alan  GBR GREAT BRITAIN & N. IRELAND 22:20.3
10 2617 CAVANAGH Tom  IRL IRELAND 22:25.0
11 3021 DE WAAL Frans  NED NETHERLANDS 22:40.5
12 1597 MURRAY Andrew  GBR GREAT BRITAIN & N. IRELAND 23:01.2
13 3742 SUNDBERG Sture  SWE SWEDEN 24:51.0
14 3314 MARZEC Henryk  POL POLAND 26:01.7
15 3765 WESTERLIND Henrik  SWE SWEDEN 26:27.6
16 1423 DILLON Kevin  GBR GREAT BRITAIN & N. IRELAND 28:22.4
3613 HASSELKVIST Nils Goeran  SWE SWEDEN DNF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.