Sunday, 5 February 2017

Sun - 05/02/17

am
I did an LSR with Buffy, I was at the tail with Alison, Maria, Sarah, Chris and Ian. I also chatted to Lynda Dursley, Buffy and Maria. We did the Llama run! Which basically is out to Caerleon then up past the Gate pub and then we hang a left on to a footpath between Twm Barlwm Way and Selby Close. That took us through an underpass and then we headed back down by the side of the main road to the roundabout near the boating lake. We took the old road South then hung a right on to Llantarnum Parkway and then a left, effectively taking a detour loop past the parkway hotel.   We came out of a lane by the three blacbirds then did the usual route to the canal and back to Albany Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.