Monday, 8 May 2017

Sun - 07/05/17

am
I did an LSR from the back of Sainsbury's at 8am.

I am still in body weight reduction mode so I decided to do some extra time on my feet and thus a longer LSR than first planned. The 13.5 mile Llanhennock loop was just the ticket! So I ran out to Caerleon green with a sizeable crew then Neil Sidney, Geraint Heath and myself split from the rest and headed towards Llanhennock. Geraint had planned to turn back at the 5 mile bench leaving Neil (the group leader) and myself (the tail runner) and nobody else between us. After a tough week it was, as I thought it would be, a bit strenuous. Still now it is done I can look forward to a rest day on Monday and the Rose Inn on Tuesday.

I saw Annette Dando on the cycle path at Caerleon!! I also gave directions to a Dad in his car (from Penarth) who was looking for St Joesph's High School OB rugby club.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.