Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Tue - 09/05/17

pm
I ran the Rose Inn series (race 1) this evening. My piriformis was playing up a bit which was a shame however it didn't stop me from running. My official time was 27:05 which is my fastest since May 2014 so that was pleasing. The standard as usual was very high, I was 5th in the over 60 category.

I tried "running on empty" this evening. I've been fasting since Monday evening but to prepare for the race I had a 100 grams of strawberries with some cream & fromage frais. As a special treat I had some tea with milk in it. I have at last switched from fat free milk to whole milk in my tea. That should reduce my carbohydrate intake further and add a little to the fat consumption. It took two weeks to crack the 2 litres a day of Pepsi Max habit and three months to put full fat milk in my tea! 
 
I might have another large cup of tea now to celebrate!

This was my warm up according to Garmin


This was my race according to Garmin


Race series  information including tonight's results available here


Next race in the series is on June 13th

I've attached a results PDF for good measure.

... and my performance history at this event over the years!!


Time
Pace

Weight
Location
Event Date
Miles
Mins
Secs
min:sec
per mile
Age
Stones
Pounds
BMI
Redwick
Tue 10 Aug 2004
4.0
27
21
6:50
51
11
10
28.0
Redwick
Tue 09 May 2006
4.0
30
04
7:31
52
13
2.5
31.5
Redwick
Tue 11 Jul 2006
4.0
28
34
7:09
52
12
11.5
30.6
Redwick
Tue 08 Aug 2006
4.0
28
27
7:07
53
12
7.5
30.0
Redwick
Tue 08 May 2007
4.0
26
38
6:40
53
12
5
29.5
Redwick
Tue 12 Jun 2007
4.0
27
39
6:55
53
12
0
28.7
Redwick
Tue 10 Jul 2007
4.0
26
21
6:35
53
11
13.5
28.6
Redwick
Tue 14 Aug 2007
4.0
26
46
6:42
54
11
12.5
28.4
Redwick
Tue 11 Aug 2009
4.0
28
15
7:04
56
11
2
26.6
Redwick
Tue 13 May 2014
4.0
26
40
6:40
60
11
8.5
27.7
Redwick
Tue 10 Jun 2014
4.0
27
22
6:51
60
11
10
28.0
Redwick
Tue 08 Jul 2014
4.0
28
08
7:02
60
11
8
27.7
Redwick
Tue 12 Aug 2014
4.0
27
33
6:53
61
11
5.5
27.2
Redwick
Tue 09 Aug 2016
4.0
27
06
6:47
63
11
0
26.3
Redwick
Tue 09 May 2017
4.0
27
05
6:46
63
10
5.5
24.8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.